The Crop Looker
Los Angeles-based denim vets Tim Kaeding and Lela Tillem debuted MOTHER in the fall of 2010. Their collection offers a stellar fit, ultra comfort, and denim made from fabrics that are soft, stretchy, and cashmere-like. Expect your favorite styles reinvented along with bell bottoms and not-too-skinny skinnies.
SIZE & FIT
- Wash - Mirror, Mirror
- 73% cotton , 25% poly , 2% polyurethane
- 12" in the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. MOTH-WJ173
- Manufacturer Style No. 1121-108
- 26" Inseam
- 8" Rise
- Modeled in size 27.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10, Waist 25, Hips 36
- Size Guide
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
This is my second pair of these jeans. In 2011, the fabric was much thicker and firmer. Thus they wore really well, didn't get baggy right away and had great recovery. The ones that I just purchased are soft, thin and give very easily- saggy by midday. Not to mention that the zipper seam came unsewn, leaving me with a big gaping hole. It's too bad because I liked they way they fit, look- esp. the way my old ones did. The ones I got in late January seem really tired and old by now. 2 months later.
Spotted: Style inspiration from our fans
Be the first to be featured here!