Born out of love for vintage denim and its Americana roots , Current/Elliott respects the history of denim and its timelessness. A true visionary, CEO and Creative Director Serge Azria harmonizes new ideas with time-honored techniques. With its unique silhouettes, classic fits, and everlasting aesthetics, Current/Elliott delivers its customers more of what they have always loved; a distinct and timeless collection that promises to love and be loved for years to come.
SIZE & FIT
- Wash - Bronze Coated
- 98% cotton , 2% polyurethane
- 12" in the knee narrows to 10" at the leg opening
- Faux front pockets
- Metallic sheen throughout
- Due to the individual hand coating treatment, jeans may differ slightly from picture and should not be considered defective
- Hand wash cold
- Revolve Style No. CURR-WJ415
- Manufacturer Style No. 1280-0005
- 28" Inseam
- 8" Rise
- Modeled in size 27.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10, Waist 25, Hips 36
- Size Guide
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Very thin but comfortable material so you can wear it 12 months out of the year. cool vibe. I usually order 25 in Current Elliott but because the rise is so short and the material so fine I was afraid I'd put my finger through it trying to pull it up. 26 was much better. The only issue I have is the color. The bronze is bright and in your face. seems like an evening pant. the silver is not bright at all and more versatile. That said, if you want a blingy look the bronze can be just your thing.
Spotted: Style inspiration from our fans
Be the first to be featured here!