Rider Low Relaxed Boot
ABOUT Citizens of Humanity
Established in 2003, CITIZENS OF HUMANITY has charmed the fashion world with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfort and fit without compromise. CITIZENS OF HUMANITY designs, markets and produces over one million pairs of jeans annually in their own off site laundries. Each piece of CITIZENS OF HUMANITY is unique and handcrafted to perfection.
SIZE & FIT
- Wash - Spectrum
- 98% cotton , 2% polyurethane
- 14" in the knee breaks to 20" at the leg opening
- Whiskering along front pockets
- Fading along front of pant and back pockets
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. CITI-WJ965
- Manufacturer Style No. 1466-357
- 34" Inseam
- 8" Rise
- Modeled in size 27.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10, Waist 25, Hips 36
- Size Guide
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
These are great jeans, the color is just right and the fit is relaxed and very comfortable yet dressy. But do order a size or two down, they run really big.
Some Curves/Average Height
Color is beautiful, and they are quite stretchy, but I am not sure about the fit. I think these may be too big for me, therefore they are more than comfy, but they look really strange. I mean, I think they are supposed to look like a "boyfriend jeans", but they actually fall down from my hips (without unbuttoning). I say size down 1 if you decide to get these.
Spotted: Style inspiration from our fans
Be the first to be featured here!