'Tis the season to dress up and glam out! New Year's Eve is just around the corner, and our resident makeup artist Gloria is here to present a step-by-step on the perfect sultry holiday (non black) smoky eye
using just one color palette from Stila
! Have a beautiful
1. COVER YOUR BASICS. apply your usual face moisturizer, foundation/powder, groom your brows, and apply lip balm.
2. WITH A FAT BRUSH, liberally pack on the dark and shimmery shadow on your lids.
3. WITH A THIN BRUSH, apply that same color along your bottom lash line. Then use the upper eyelid highlighter color at the inner corners of your eyes.
4. FADED LINER. line your upper and lower lashline with black gel liner, or use the darkest color of the palette. then blend with a brush to soften the lines.
5. BAT YOUR LASHES! apply a few coats of the Stila mascara (it comes with the palette!) on both upper and lower lashes.
6. ET VOILA! brush on some blush or bronzer on your cheeks, apply clear or nude lip gloss, and you're ready to party.
'til next time! you know you love it,