Welcome to the first installment of our makeup tutorial, Beauty Babe! Our fabulous hair and makeup artist Gloria Noto is here to show us how to achieve a chic holiday look with dramatic eyebrows and bold lips, using only two products from Stila. So easy, anyone can do it!
1. START FRESH. apply your usual moisturizer, primer, or foundation to set a clean palette.
2. BRUSH IT OUT. tame your brows with an eyebrow brush.
3. THE STROKES. using the Stay All Day Brow Color, start filling in your eyebrows with quick and short strokes, imitating the hairs of your brows. taper and extend the ends for extra definition & drama.
4. BLEND & SET. with your brush, blend your strokes, then set with brow gel to keep 'em in place.
5. BUFF & BALM. exfoliate your lips to remove any dry skin & apply a little lip balm.
6. LAYER BY LAYER. apply the Crush Lip & Cheek Stain to the back of your hand like paint, and slowly start applying on the lips by dabbing with your finger.
7. SHADE IT. use a brush to blend & build up the color to your liking (the more stain you use, the darker your lips will be)
8. PUCKER UP! your lips will look like you've been sipping on cranberry martinis all night! set your stained lips with gloss or leave it matte.