In this daytime look, I am wearing a sleek pair of Eryn Brinie shorts
courtesy of REVOLVE! The navy shorts was paired with a lemon toned, ruffled top from MM couture. I completed the look with a beaded statement necklace, a pair of Taryn Rose wedges, and a polka dot headpiece. I thought this breezy look was an ideal match for Florida's warm weather!
1. When did you start writing your blog? Why did you decide to start a blog?
I started my blog, Behind the Seams a year ago as an outlet to document and express my personal style.
2. Do you have any fashion icons or heroes?
Audrey Hepburn, Kate Moss, Coco Chanel.
3. Do you look to any specific inspiration when getting your outfits together? (movies, music, books, etc.)
I tend to get my inspiration from within. I like to think of clothes as an artwork on a blank canvas.
4. How would you describe your personal style?
I love all things modern, vintage inspired, masculine, girly, edgy, playful and whimsical. I like versatility and experimenting with fashion on all levels.
5. Where do you find most of your clothes?
A lot of my clothes usually comes from places I've traveld to and visited. I'm also a sucker for the online shopping sites too!
6. Do you have any favorite designers?
It usually varies each season. I am currently loving Phillip Lim, Marchesa, Rag & Bone, Proenza Schouler, Moschino.
7. What is your current fashion obsession?
8. What are you up to these days, aside from blogging?
Besides blogging, I like to explore different types of eateries, travel, spend time with my family and friends!
Find out more on her blog, Behind the Seams