Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The Y stands for Yamamoto, the 3 represents adidas' iconic triple stripe, and the dash signifies their link. Yamamoto's signature designs are fused with a classic sports aesthetic to produce a new genre of sportswear. In this collection track suits are tailored, hoodies are fitted, and adidas' three stripes do more than accent.
- Nylon with fabric lining
- Measures approx 15"W x 20"H x 10"D
- Double zip around closure
- Pull up handle
- Exterior zip pocket
- Zip interior compartments and pockets
- Modeled in size all. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. Y-MA8
- Manufacturer Style No. U34968