Established in Rockford, Michigan, in 1883 Wolverine made the original boots that helped build the railroads, erect skyscrapers, and expand highways across this great country. A historic mile marker for the brand took place in 1914, when Wolverine introduced a footwear line called the 1000 Mile Boot, setting the standard for durable footwear. Generations of American workers have come to depend on Wolverine boots for comfort and durability. Today, Wolverine continues to deliver on its promise with an extensive range of premium products including boots, shoes, apparel and gear.
- Leather upper with rubber sole
- 1" heel
- Lace up front closure
- Scuffing is normal due to nature of the leather, and should not be considered defective
- Revolve Style No. WOLV-MZ11
- Manufacturer Style No. W05366
- Can't find your size? Place a special order inquiry for this item.