With a strong desire to create, Shakuhachi designer Jessie White realised something was missing in the marketplace over 10 years ago when it was difficult to find clothes that were sophisticated yet affordable, fashion-forward yet beautifully made. This prompted the beginnings of Shakuhachi, and the birth of what many would now consider one of Australias most recognised and beloved labels. Each seasons collection has been a natural progression from the last, drawing inspiration from a myriad of influences that range from cult films to kraut rock. Though varied, there is one underlying link to each collection, and that is the uncompromising quality and distinct design of every single piece. White uses the finest of materials whether it is billowing silk chiffon, vintage-inspired lace or soft butter leather. Along with the exceptional fabrications, Shakuhachi is also at the forefront of adopting new innovations in technology, which then translates through to more cleverly crafted and intricate designs.
- Fabric 1: 70% poly 30% cotton
Fabric 2: 90% viscose 10% lycra
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 55" in length
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- All-over embroidery and sequin detail
- Hand wash cold
- Styled with Rosegold Michelle Bootie in Taupe.
- Modeled in size Aus 6/US 2. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. SHAK-WD57
- Manufacturer Style No. SS11004