Rogan Gregory is both a designer and an activist. Since launching his eponymous, avant-garde, and eco-friendly line in 2001, the New York-based designer has gone on to establish Loomstate, which concentrates on organic denim and T-shirts, and help Bono start his own eco and socially-friendly line, Edun. In 2007, Gregory won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award, and in 2008 he partnered on a collection for Target. Rogan's designs are characterized by their ability to be both forward and functional, modern yet timeless.
- 55% hemp 45% organic cotton
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 38" in length
- Cowl neck detail
- Hand wash cold
- Styled with Rosegold Michelle Bootie in Black.
- Modeled in size S. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. ROGA-WD9
- Manufacturer Style No. R1201W7252