Rogan Gregory is both a designer and an activist. Since launching his eponymous, avant-garde, and eco-friendly line in 2001, the New York-based designer has gone on to establish Loomstate, which concentrates on organic denim and T-shirts, and help Bono start his own eco and socially-friendly line, Edun. In 2007, Gregory won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award, and in 2008 he partnered on a collection for Target. Rogan's designs are characterized by their ability to be both forward and functional, modern yet timeless.
- 92% cotton 8% poly
- Button front detail
- Front slit pocket with button closure
- Styled with Rogan Puck Pant in Dark Indigo.
- Modeled in size M. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. ROGA-MS16
- Manufacturer Style No. R1201M7232