Bohemian Chic - a term coined to describe the effortless style of the quintessential laid-back LA girl with an eye for high fashion-Nicole Richie. Raised in the spotlight by famously creative parents, Nicole was born with an innate style vision, one she has cultivated through her notable jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960. Launched in fall of 2009, Nicole has led the brand to a household name in a short two years, an accomplishment that reflects her ability to create a strong connection to each and every one of her devoted customers. The House of Harlow 1960 brand has evolved into a full-fledged collection, offering ready-to-wear, jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, and handbags.
- 14kt yellow gold-plated necklace measures approx 20" in length
- Mother earth green resin pyramid links
- Lobster claw clasp
- 20% of the proceeds from this necklace will be donated to the Baby2Baby foundation
- The Baby2Baby foundation is a charity that supplies Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for their children ages 0-4 years old; distributing new and gently used items through a network of community based organizations
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WL85
- Manufacturer Style No. N002022B-mint