As fresh and flirtatious as the name suggests, Hanky Panky has been an internationally known creator of women's lingerie, sleepwear, and sportswear for over 25 years. Founded by Gale Epstein and Lida Orzeck, Hanky Panky has emerged as one of the fashion industry's innovators in design. From the original handkerchief camisole & G-string of the 70's, to the padded shoulder undershirt of the 80's, to the lacy tops & sexy thongs of the 90's, Hanky Panky continues its dedication to comfort, fit, & quality.
- Self: 79% nylon 21% spandex
Combo: 85% nylon 15% spandex
- Hand wash cold
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Elastic stretch
- Contrast color trim
- Scalloped edges
- Styled with Hanky Panky Hearts Keyhole Low Rise Thong in Black/Tulip Pink.
- Modeled in size S. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. HANK-WI126
- Manufacturer Style No. 9K7364