FARAH was born in 1920's Texas, but it was not until the 1970's, in the UK, that it reached the cult status it holds today. Momentum for the brand grew and in the 1980's FARAH became the must have label amongst fashion savvy hipsters, including the Mods, Skins, Sticksmen and Rocker-Billys. Seen on the balconies at gigs across the UK music scene, each group interpreted the brand within their own style, building key FARAH items into what became their definitive looks.
- Wash - Black
- 31.5" Inseam
- 9.5" Rise
- 97% cotton 3% elastane
- 16" in the knee narrows to 14" at the leg opening
- Styled with J.D. FISK Nikko-2 in Black Multi.
- Modeled in size 32. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. FARA-MJ3
- Manufacturer Style No. FSE25122