When the Dr. Martens boot first catapulted from a working-class essential to a counter-cultural icon back in the 1960s, the world was pre-internet, pre-MTV, pre-CD, pre-mp3s, pre-mobile phones. Hey, they'd only just invented the teenager. In the years before the boot's birthday, 1st April, 1960, kids just looked like tribute acts to their parents, younger but the same. Rebellion was only just on the agenda for some - for most kids of the day, starved of music, fashion, art and choice, it was not even an option.
- Denim upper with rubber sole
- Heel measures approx 1" H
- Shaft measures approx 6" in length
- Lace up front
- Revolve Style No. DMAR-WZ85
- Manufacturer Style No. R14594400
- Can't find your size? Place a special order inquiry for this item.