Founded in 1989, BCBGMAXAZRIA is the vision of one man: founder, designer, chairman and CEO Max Azria. Named for the French phrase bon chic, bon genre, a Parisian slang meaning good style, good attitude, the brand embodies a true combination of European sophistication and American spirit. The collection is a resulting line of directional, sophisticated designs in the most luxurious fabrics. Celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rachel Bilson and Eva Mendes amongst many others, are huge fans of the brand.
- Self: 100% poly
Coating: 100% polyurethane
Combo: 65% rayon 30% nylon 5% spandex
Lining: 67% cotton 30% nylon 3% spandex
- Skirt measures approx 23" in length
- Fully lined
- Stretch fit waist panels
- Center back zipper closure
- Styled with Diane von Furstenberg Rae Heel in Black Mesh/Black Suede.
- Modeled in size S. See fit guide for model's dimensions.
- Revolve Style No. BCB-WQ44
- Manufacturer Style No. RZF3E305