The Slim Cigarette with Distress
$117.00 was $225.00
Light Blue Distressed 2
ABOUT 7 For All Mankind
Born in Los Angeles, California, 7 For All Mankind was the first company to bring premium denim to scale. 7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Female celebrities followers include Emma Stone, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba, and Kate Bosworth. Male celebrity fans include Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds and Penn Badgley.
SIZE & FIT
- Wash - Light Blue Distressed 2
- 98% cotton , 2% spandex
- 14" in the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening
- Slight whiskering along front pockets
- Revolve Style No. SEVE-WJ1126
- Manufacturer Style No. AU0351204A
- 31.5" Inseam
- 9" Rise
- Modeled in size 27.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10, Waist 25, Hips 36
- Size Guide
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
My 7 for all mankind jean fits beautifully and the delivery to South Africa was prompt. Such a pity that 7 for all mankind jeans are now not available for international export.
Spotted: Style inspiration from our fans
Be the first to be featured here!